Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
File
Collection

Advanced Search (Items only)

Browse Collections

Antiphonarium (ca. 1500)

Contributors(s)

The antiphonary was purchased by Eugene F. Baldwin from several men who came to Peoria selling books. In 1933, it was placed on loan to the Peoria Public Library by Baldwin’s widow and was later given to the Library by Baldwin’s daughter, Sidney. Mr. Baldwin was the founder and editor of the Peoria Star newspaper, and he served on the Library’s Board of Trustees from 1910 until his death in 1914: Baldwin served as the President of the Board from 1911.

Omeka Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux